Saturday, January 2, 2010

Commercial Garbage Cans Why Do People Like Commercial Garbage Like The Jonas Brothers?

Why do people like commercial garbage like the Jonas Brothers? - commercial garbage cans

As a joke, I have a question, who is cool: Bob Dylan or the Jonas Brothers. Incredibly, some have said .. Jonas Brothers I want to vomit.

Loost these words:

Bob Dylan --
So take me disappearin "mind through the smoke rings of my
Fog, the ruins of time, long after the leaves frozen
L 'Haunted Trees anxiety, wind field,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouettes of the sea, surrounded by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
I have today until tomorrow.

The Jonas Brothers:
I'm hot and you are cold
You walk around, as you know,
Who am I
But
You have me on my toes


Even the comparison is ridiculous .. Some people do not understand this kind of thing, however. The Jonas Brothers do not care about music, money worries and girls. Watch these songs of JB ...Absolutely pathetic. Any idiot have written Ould. Who in the world can write a song, but very few can write like Bob Dylan, and I frankly do not understand how some people think the Jonas Brothers are better.

5 comments:

bab-o. said...

Haha, nice analogy.
Jonas Brothers fans do not know who is Bob Dylan.

It is a sad world that moves ...

clowntre... said...

This is not necessarily about who is better is the target audience. Jonas Brothers play their demographic characteristics and Bob does to its population. But why people are more likely to listen to the Jonas Brothers vs. Dylan says that their music is poppy and facilitate their integration into their ads. Let's face it, Like a Rolling Stone does not sell good luck always, Bob is not exactly a poster child for corporate America.

ツ∂αяк-єує∂ ∂яєαмєя♫♡ said...

Most people like the Jonas Brothers are boys and girls, immature teenagers. I do not know why you would think that the Jonas Brothers are better than Bob Dylan. It is of course much better.

January Rose said...

Si What you say is true.

But if people are stupid enough to leave hospital after Jo.
For if all started to Bob so much about you and I would not have commercial love.

We found the jewelry box, so that other people's shit.

Diehard Twilighter!!! said...

The Jonas Brothers Suck!
He can not sing!
He can not dance!
Are far from decent air again!
I hate their music!
Its so lame!
They do not compare to Bob Dylan!

Post a Comment