Friday, January 22, 2010

Discount Body Jewelry Would You Buy Discount Body Jewelry From A Vendor At A Flea Market?

Would you buy discount body jewelry from a vendor at a flea market? - discount body jewelry

I bought TONS of wholesale body jewelry Hollywoodbodyjewelry.com and I have to sell, everything is new and May, for example, because I would have sold the same things for sale in stores of body jewelry at about $ 5 and is responsible for $ 30. Everything is packed and even if at a flea market, which buy body jewelry from a seller there? I wonder what you have an idea, even if people buy my things.

2 comments:

Ed Atun said...

Sitting at a flea market from 8 hours is very close to the actual work. You can work, but you will only earn money Enuf to live. If HollywoodJewelry their products could sell more, they would. That is all I get for cheap jewelry again.
Can you make a table outside of rock concerts and basketball games and more money than men who buy jewelry for their wives and girllfriends.

Jamal L & Lina H said...

Not me, but I do not use body jewelry. You probably have many buyers, especially if you opt for bulk purchases available.

Post a Comment