Friday, February 12, 2010

Building A Dunk Tank Chinese Water Dragon Help ?

Chinese water dragon help ? - building a dunk tank

I have a Chinese dragon and water a month ago, before they built, when the big cage that he bought is now in a smaller aquarium substrate to a store one day I realized that he had won some of the substrates of his right eye, when he dusted off, but I realized the day after she had moved back dirty. Having to keep them closed to the eye, a lot, and I woke up with a crispy little things in it. I have in my hot tub and had put his head and take your foot and clean. Now that I built a new enclosure with a fountain and large substrate is something I've noticed less, but has in recent days, something of a sticky white substance around her eyes were also closed and unresponsive, but doesn't open. I think he has an infection of the left eye of the substrate, but Im not sure what to do.

1 comments:

dolphins... said...

Yes, it sounds like his may be a little infection. The eye seems to have been so angry. The decision depends on you ... if it seems better, however, can go through the healing pocess to wait a bit to see if they cure. But if it does not seem to be better I will immediately get to a vet. This should not be too expensive and prescription eye drops.

Post a Comment