Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Should Mucus Look Like What Does The Mucus Plug Look Like?

What does the mucus plug look like? - what should mucus look like

In 32 weeks pregnant and this morning I had a hell of a lot of relief that came all at once. Sorry ... I know, gross. In wonder if I could my mucus? I really have no idea how it should look like, but I found it odd that go every once downloaded. It was something like a whitish color and a little cream. I had a little more pain than usual, but no cramps. Thanks for anyones help:) This is my first pregnancy

1 comments:

monsters... said...

I preg last time I thought it was my mucus plug ... Then I went and without a doubt! very dark red color was almost as big as a golf ball and left. I'm 26 weeks and get my second big pieces of the mucosa at any time, even today.

Post a Comment