Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What To Say In A Religious Wedding Card Non-corny/lame Wedding Card Phrases??

Non-corny/lame wedding card phrases?? - what to say in a religious wedding card

My friend and I at the wedding of one of his friends (not close, I've never met, but my friend has) just say nice words about him. We have a pretty blank card, we write it? I have a ton of offers online ... all are too general, too religious (we are not really sure of their faith, and we) are both atheists or too "emotional." Do you know the lyrics for every great song, quotes from the fight against a "culture", etc., which pay well in a wedding?
Please, please help! I'm an English major, should be easy for me ... * This * is easy if you knew the couple. My friend has asked me to give advice, because you're a better writer. "
LOUTLOOK chip help please! No links to online databases massive ask, I tried! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment