Saturday, February 6, 2010

Left Thigh Pain And Kidney Stones Left Thigh Pain,left Abdomen Pain, Left Groin Pain, Left Lower Back And Middle Back Pain In Women.....?

Left thigh pain,left abdomen pain, left groin pain, left lower back and middle back pain in women.....? - left thigh pain and kidney stones

Ok, I started the pill when I was 15 and then an injection of Depo Provera, then Evra patch. I left the test in January and were to die!
I was in control of sexually transmitted diseases
I had a clear sputum
I had a unltrasound internal and external audits, which found a small fibroid
Now my doctor tells me to a laparoscopy to do with the suspicion of endometriosis. I am not convinved. I do not think that's what it is!
I wonder if anyone else has problems like I had, and if they know what is wrong?
What can I study are as follows: kidney stones, deep vein thrombosis, a femoral nerve dysfunction.
I thought (if possible) because my body adapts, not the hormones pumping, I can throw eggs? Is this possible? Or do I have my ovulating at the wrong time? It is particularly bad for the first 2 days of my time) (like cramps really bad, and for about a week after leaving my rules.

2 comments:

Wartai said...

In no doctor or medicine, but if your doctor says something is wrong and you do not agree, then I go to another doctor for a second opinion ..
If it turns out that he was right, you have no choice but to accept in order to tackle this problem, and to move to ..
Ignoring the problem only worsen things if this does not solve the problem and always have the same pain, at least we got rid of another health problem in the process ..
To get a second opinion ..... first

Heather1... said...

With these symptoms, it seems that this could be endometriosis for me. (I had two women in my family with endo) but if you do not feel comfortable with the diagnosis of the doctor suggested, you should get a second OPINON prior to laparoscopy. It never hurts to get a second opinion before he did the procedure. Good luck!

Post a Comment