Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cervical Mucus Dry After Implantation Bleeding I Am Approximately 5-6 DPO And I Have A Question?

I am approximately 5-6 DPO and I have a question? - cervical mucus dry after implantation bleeding

How many of you probably know my story from the TTC for 5 months without success. Although this month is a little different because it's the first month, I realized that the needle-like pain in the left ovary 19 and had a very thin elastic cervical mucus Day 20 Almost all reports, had the rights, was after my time of the 8th February. Yesterday I had a slight acidity, and today I had very little nausea and my vagina is very, very dry. Who's with similar symptoms and ended up being pregnant? I'll 2nd Testing of March, I think, if I can wait that long, of course ... Please tell me if you know anything about it. I know that implantation does not occur 6-12 days after onset of symptoms, but I know people who thought they were pregnant and do something even more important, I have my usual pre-menstrual lower abdominal pain for the first time in my life this could be a sign? Because I am always a week before AF ... Please help with some experience or stories from the case is horrible 2WW lol.

2 comments:

giving up is for quiters, ttc#1 said...

I hate that I love the Dollar Stores 2WW may af should take a daily test LOL.I always tomorrow to 1 March to get, usually have a cycle of 31 days, Clomid because my ovulation was came to my time, but it hurts sometimes because I feel strong pain, but that's only recently, now I am 13dpo with no sign of inner life, except for dark nipples. I did it once before becoming pregnant, because the acid is to me really bad time, but it was after I discovered that I was pregnant, and never get sick, but that's only lasted 8 weeks pregnant. Everyone has something different is happening with them, you feel some extremely dry and wet pissed. and it is pissing on a right to stay on it, so ill pray for you and good luck and baby dust you will cons

Ian's Mommy said...

Hey! I had exactly the same when I was pregnant, there are about 2 years. The only thing I had (was) with the symptoms of the list that he was very hungry (I'm 120 pounds and not eating much, and I'd steaks, shrimp, mozzarella sticks food, pizza and desserts in one night lol) At the moment, not much, because I do not want to become pregnant and was in British Columbia. Well, to my surprise ended to be pregnant. Unfortunately, I have PCOS and lost her baby at 6 weeks and have tried unsuccessfully since: [Even though the end was not pregnant (which is probably May!) Keep your head up. Five months is not really too long to try, and maybe this month was the month! :] I'll say a prayer and send some baby dust your way! Keep me posted!

Post a Comment