Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Girl Waxing Pictures Before And After What Can I Do About My Eyebrows?

What can I do about my eyebrows? - girl waxing pictures before and after

ok this is a picture that you really can not tell even my eye color or something because it is dark enough
http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/ ...
BTW, the color is white-washed irregularly, because some time ago, when I) my hair lighter (haha yeah bad idea, I hope to compensate for dye (believe me, it's much better than before)

Well, if I still have the feeling that the eyebrows, I think I'm angry. I spoke with my mother's wax, but said that his eyebrows are too thick for that. Do you think it would be a good idea? I will not allow to grow my eyebrows back, because I hate it when I tell them courage, they are very bad. So I try to wax or something else.

Thank you for any help!
This has listened to me for a while and I do not know if you can tell what makes me angry in the picture, but you do when the whole face, and I hate posting pictures of me here


http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009- ...
I pull my eyebrOWS less noticeable and my face is softer than the girl left, but what would I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment