Thursday, December 17, 2009

Long Travel Blueprints FMA Fanfic Search (Fullmetal Alchemist)?

FMA fanfic search (Fullmetal Alchemist)? - long travel blueprints

... I am looking for a specific Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction I read some years ago and foolishly did not bookmark. Unfortunately I have no details about them, except the plot, and I do not know if it is never finished.

But it would be very grateful that the remote possibility that someone reading this will recognize the FIC.

Was posted on Fanfiction.net

because of the series, Ed and Al travel during the Second World War, our world and our world, Colonel Roy Mustang in Egypt

Roy is a group quest he and his group are spying on someone / s

Roy is gay

"Part of the whole spy thing of a party in Egypt (or perhaps Algeria, North Africa ...) and read the information about the guests who met Ed Roberts for time seconds

"You have until the end together (traveling in a boat?) Although Roy is on a mission (or maybe his mission ...?)

"Somewhere in Europe, Ed is a military style with a perverse fold abducted by amputees. Earlier this pervertRate cut by the public before going to bed with them, but falls in the air with Ed when you see

"The last chapter I read, Roy and Ed trying to enter illegally into the dungeons of a military flight perverse / Jail

I do not remember exactly what with Al, but I remember that he and Ed, a map of nuclear weapons traveled lane ... or something else?

"The story is very well written (if I'm not) me and the chapters were a little long

So, yes, that sounds, if only vaguely to a fic that you have read, know, or close, you'd be very grateful for the title, author's name or address. Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment