Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Power Supply Ratings Just Get It... I Bought A Car Amp But I Intended To Use It At Home,I'm Looking For A Regulated Power Supply,what Rates I Need?

I bought a car Amp but I intended to use it at home,I'm looking for a regulated Power supply,what rates I need? - power supply ratings just get it...

I have 2 amps on board, a .. Kenwood 8104D, and not a brand I 3 .. Subwoofer, but designed for use at home .. I am looking for a regulated supply of railcars 2 amps. . What qualifications do I need to find the value in the form of electric current? Is it really 20 to 40 amps 12 volt regulated and what is the value specified in the user guide generally used to power cars, 14.4 Volt Ampere on the market?

1 comments:

tlbs101 said...

A battery charger 40 amps rated auutomotive to do the job.

Radio Shack also sells a 13.6 V battery eliminator, but can not remember if it was rated 40 amps or not.

.

Post a Comment